fashion rebel feat. navabi


Culottes - Persona via (c/o) navabi / Sweater - (c/o) navabi / Shirt - Asos Curve (old) / Jacket - New Look + (old) / Bow tie - Asos / Shoes - New Look (similar)


You probably can imagine how honored I have been when navabi had asked me to write a post about how to be a fashion rebel for thei blog The Style Curve. Being considered as a fashion rebel really makes me feel proud. Not because I think that my style is in any way "better" than others, that's definitley not the case. It's because I think that being considered a fashion rebel also means to be seen as a inspiration and that is exactly what I want to be. I don't want you to see me as a role model... you should and can be your own role model... but I do want you to see me as a friend who helps you overcome your insecurities and doubts. If I can be the inspiration that leads you to a better self-perception then that's a huge honor for me and a blessing.
Here you can read my post <3


Du kannst dir bestimmt denken wie geehrt ich mich gefühlt hatte als navabi mich darum bat einen Post um das Thema "Wie werde ich zum Fashion Rebel" für deren Blog The Style Curve zu verfassen. Dass navabi mich als einen Fashion Rebel ansieht macht mich wirklich stolz. Nicht weil ich etwa denke, dass mein Style "besser" als der Anderer oder erstebenswerter ist, das ist defintiv nicht der Fall. Sondern weil ich denke, dass ein Fashion Rebel also Inspirationsquelle gesehen wird und das ist genau das was ich mir erhoffe zu sein. Dabei will ich keinesfalls als eine Art Vorbild angesehen werden... seid euer eigenes Vorbild... aber mich würde es freuen wenn ihr in mir eine Art Freund sehen könntet der euch dabei hilft eure Unsicherheit und eure Zweifel zu überwinden. Wenn ich die Inspiration sein darf, die euch zu einem besseren Selbstbild führt, dann ist das nicht nur eine große Ehre für mich, sondern auch einen Segen. 
Hier kannst du meinen Beitrag lesen <3 

gesponserter Beitrag / gifted by navabi (c/o)





Blazer + Blouse - Carmakoma + Pants - Manon Baptiste all via (c/o) navabi / Shoes - New Look (old) / Hat + necklace - Asos (old)
 


 

Labels: , , , , , , ,