warm / cold


Chunky Sweater + Culottes + Glasses - ASOS / Shoes - New Look


If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are (anonymous)


As my addiction for culottes continues I have decided to pair these lovely suede culottes with my most favorite chunky sweater for autumn. Overall a very casual, laid-back look but yet very sophisticated, clean and modern. I truly adore the idea of mixing warm and cold shades together and the short length of the sweater is just perfect for the high-waisted trousers. 
Not flattering at all, but you guys already know my opinion on this one. It's all about fashion and not about what could make me look 5 pounds smaller. Love the body you're in and wear what ever the f*** you want ;)
Love you guys!


So wie meine Bessenheit nach Culottes andauert habe ich mich heute für meine heiß geliebten Veloursleder Culottes entschieden und ihn kombiniert mit meinem absoluten Lieblingspullli in Grobstrick. Alles in Allem ein sehr casualiger, lässiger Look aber dennoch sophisticated, clean und modern. Ich liebe die Idee warme Töne mit Kalten zu paaren und die kurze Länge des Pullovers ist perfekt für die hohe Leibhöhe der Culottes, das schafft ein schöner Proportionsausgleich. 
Das Outfit ist keineswegs schmeichelnd, aber ihr kennt ja meine Meinung hierzu. Mir geht es um die Mode und nicht darum mich möglicherweise ein paar Kilo schlanker schummeln zu können. Liebe den Körper in dem du steckst und trage verdammt nochmal was immer du möchtest ;)
Ich hab euch lieb, ihr Schätze!







Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,