dark 70s


Blazer + Trouser - ASOS Curve / Blouse - New Look via ASOS (similar) / Scarf - ZARA / Shoes - New Look (old)


I want to be honest with you. I haven't been really satisfied with my blog lately. My personal situation, being totally stressed out and exausted because of my job had such a huge impact on my blogging. I always wanted to be someone that helps others, by sharing my experience of being a plus sized woman in a skinny world, by inspirational work through fashion, by reflecting my confidence to women who have not found confidence yet and by simply being a kind of friend... the friend that reminds you that you are beautiful and precious!
But I have somehow lost it. Blogging became a duty and I never wanted it to be like that. 
I have gone through a lot of emotional ups and downs the last few months because I am still in a position where I am trying to find my purpose. By thinking my whole life through and questioning myself where I want to be in 5 or 10 years my blog had always been my first thought. I still want to help others, I want to make this world a better place. I want to share my confidence and I want to be an inspiration. I still think that I have so much to give, if it is a good advice or encouraging words or if it is sharing my expertise in fashion and beauty. 
So I have decided to change a few things about my blog. I still have to think some things through because I want to make it right. But what I will definitely change from now on is that my outfit posts won't contain much of blah-blah anymore. I want to focus on fashion and not write uninspirational texts only to have written anything. 
But at the same time I want to write about body positivity. About things that affect me and that affect you. So I will be adding a monthly column - frankly speaking - in which I will discuss all things body positive, starting from November on. 
There will be some more changes to come and I will inform you guys as soon as I have everything planned out well. I would also love to get your opinion. Is there anything you want to see on my blog? Something that you are missing? Oh, and there is one thing I would like to know: Would you be interested in seeing me doing makeup tutorials and styling videos?


Ich will ehrlich mit euch sein. In letzter Zeit war ich mit meinem Blog nicht sehr zufrieden. Meine persönliche Situation, gestresst und ausgelaugt von meiner Arbeit zu sein, hatte solch ein riesen Ausmaß auf meinen Blog. Ich wollte immer jemand sein der anderen hilft. Zum Beispiel indem ich meine Erfahrungen zum Dicksein in einer schlanken Welt teile, indem ich inspiriere, indem ich mein Selbstbewusstsein auf diejenigen reflektiere, die ihr Selbstbewusstsein noch nicht gefunden haben und einfach nur um eine Art Freund zu sein... der Freund der euch daran erínnert, dass ihr wunderschön und wertvoll seid!
Aber irgendwo auf dem Weg habe ich es verloren. Das Bloggen wurde zur Pflicht und das ist das Letzte das ich je wollte. Ich hatte so einige Hochs und Tiefs die letzten Monate, gerade weil ich in einer Phase stecke in der ich nach meinem Sinn suche. Indem ich mein Leben reflektierte und mich hinterfrag wo meine Reise in die Zukunft hin geht, stand mein Blog immer ganz weit vorne mit dabei. Ich will immer noch anderen helfen... ich will diese Welt zu einem besseren Ort machen. Ich will mein Selbstvertrauen teilen und ich will eine Inspiration sein. Ich denke immer noch, dass ich noch so viel zu geben habe, ob es nur ein Ratschlag ist, aufmunternde Worte oder indem ich einfach nur meine Expertise zu Mode oder Beauty teile.
Also habe ich mich dazu entschlossen meinen Blog umzukrempeln. Ein paar geplante Dinge muss ich noch etwas besser durchdenken, immerhin will ich alles richtig machen. Aber was sich sofort ändert ist, dass meine Outfitposts von nun an kein unnötiges Blabla mehr enthalten werden. Ich will den Fokus auf die Mode legen und keine uninspirierte Texte schreiben nur um, nunja, einen Text geschrieben zu haben. 
Zur selben Zeit will ich mehr über Body Positivity schreiben, ein Thema das mich sehr beschäftigt. Ich will über Dinge die mich bewegen und die euch bewegen schreiben. So habe ich mich für eine monatliche Kolumne - Frankly Speaking - entschieden, die ab November erscheinen wird.
Es gibt noch mehr Änderungen die ich in Angriff nehmen werde, aber darüber informiere ich euch sobald alles bestens geplant ist. Mich würde natürlich auch eure Meinung interessieren. Was würdet ihr gerne sehen? Was vermisst ihr? Und was mich am meisten interessiert: Würde es euch interessieren Makeup Tutorials und Styling Videos von mir zu sehen?







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,