sweater weather


sweater - amber&VANILLA via navabi (c/o) / coat - ASOS Curve / jeans - H&M+ / shoes - New Look (old) 


Fall has finally arrived and with it the possibility to switch from shirts to knits. I am such a huge fan of knitwear and am always so delighted to find a gorgeous piece which is high-quality such as fashionable. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing like a pretty basic sweater made out of cashmere, but unfortunately the options on special and fashionable knits are so low, that I am keeping my eyes on them at the moment. I think the reason for non existant fashionable knitwear is that the labels don't want to produce clothes which could be not flattering. We all know that a heavy knit can make you look bigger, so the labels are keeping knits simple to banish the possibility that their clothes could make a big woman look even bigger. But you guys already know my opinion towards this. I really don't give a f*** how fat I might look in my clothes. I have to feel comfortable and I have to feel beautiful and that is all that really matters. I am fat and there is no garment in the whole wide world which could possibly hide the fact that I am fat. I am just so over it, not being able to wear want I want just because it might make me look bigger.
Well, that's why I was really pleased about the new brand amber&VANILLA which navabi has included to their range. This label is all about producing high-quality knitwear transfered to clean and minimalistic shapes in gorgeous, sophisticated colours. Boxy shapes, oversized fit and combinations of knit and woven materials are making this collection really special. I have fallen in love with this gorgeous woolen-mix sweater with an woven front panel made out of woven silk fabric. Now honestly, where do you find such pieces in the plus size industry? I really don't need my thousandth fine knitted basic sweater. I want to have complex pieces, heavy gauges, turtle necks, knit structures, oversized shapes... I simply want to have the same options as our slimmer sister. So I find the collection from amber&VANILLA a really good start.


Der Herbst ist endlich eingetroffen und mit ihm die Möglichkeit von Shirts auf Strick umzusteigen. Ich bin ja ein riesen Fan von Strickteilen und freue mich immer darüber wenn ich mal ein nettes Teil sehe, das sowohl hochwertig als auch modisch aussieht. Versteht mich nicht falsch, es geht nichts über einen schönen Basicpullover aus Cashmere, aber die Auswahl an besonderen Strickteilen ist so gering, dass ich zu Zeit einfach mehr die Augen dafür aufhalte. Ich denke ja es liegt daran weil sich Unternehmen denken, dass Strick in der Regel etwas auftragen kann und dann wollen sie meist das Kleidungsstück so simpel wie möglich halten um die Gefahr zu verringern, dass es dadruch noch mehr aufträgt. Aber ihr kennt ja meine Meinung dazu. Mir ist es wirklich schnurzpiepegeal wie dick ich in einem Teil aussehe. Ich muss mich darin wohlfühlen und mich schön finden. Die Tatsache, dass ich dick bin ist eh nicht zu leugnen und da habe ich es auch nicht nötig auf tolle Teile zu verzichten nur weil sie mich vielleicht ein paar Kilo dicker aussehen lassen könnten. 
Umso erfreuter war ich als über den Neuzugang amber&VANILLA bei navabi. Das Label hat es sich zur Aufgabe gemacht hochwertige Strickteile auf cleanen und minimalistischen Formen umzusetzen und das dazu noch in überaus bezaubernden Farben. Überschnittene Formen, Boxy Shapes und Strick-Web Kombinationen machen die Kollektion besonders und wertvoll.
Ich habe mich in den Wollmix Pullover mit eingesetzer Seiden-Front verliebt. Jetzt mal ehrlich, wo findet man sonst solche Teile in der Plus-Size Branche? Ich habe keinen Bedarf an den tausendsten Feinstrick Basic Pullover mehr. Ich will aufwändige Teile, Grobstrick, Rollkragen, Strukturen, weite Formen... eben all das was unsere schlanken Schwestern auch bekommen und da ist die Kollektion von amber&VANILLA schon ein richtig guter Anfang.

gesponserter Beitrag / gifted by navabi (c/o)








 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,