culottes i love thee - part 3


Culottes - (similar) H&M+ / Shirt - Asos Curve / Coat - Dorothy Perkins (old)


This is the last one of my culottes posts and these are also my favorite culotte of them all. I love the length and that the legs are so widely cut. The quality is a very soft but thick woven polyester quality and the surface of the fabric is very clean. I feel these kind of culottes are perfect for a clean and sophisticated styling, which is totally my thing. 
It might be a little too warm for this outfit at the moment (yes I have sweated awfully shooting these XD) but I already can't to wear these out as soon as fall finally arrives.
Well, I'm curious... which one is your favorite?


Für all diejenigen, die es verpasst haben: hier ist nochmals der Link zu meinem Post auf Soulfully <3





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,