culottes i love thee - part 2


Culottes (similar) + Sweater (old) - Asos Curve / Shoes - New Look


So this is the second part of my post dedicated to my most beloved fashion item: the culottes. In my last post I have showed you the leather culottes. This time it's about these white denim culottes. They are not as wide but have got a similar cut to boyfriend jeans but with a cropped length. This makes the look super casual and easygoing.
You can combine these with really everything. Every shirt, sweater, top, jacket, blazer or blouson will look good with it and you can easily up- and downgrade them.
In my next post I will show you my newest and most favorite culotte I possess. I am already excited what you will think about it <3


Für meine deutschsprachingen Leser habe ich nochmals meinen Post auf Soulfully verlinkt, für den Fall, dass ihr ihn verpasst habt <3





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,