culottes i love thee - part 1


Culottes - Asos / Blazer - Asos Curve / Tank top - H&M+ / Shoes - New Look


Ugh I love culottes. There has been no other item in fashion in a long time which has given me so much live. Unfortunately you can barely find them in the plus size industrie and if you find them they either have a terrible print or they aren't even flared as much as they should be. So since months I have been searching for proper culottes and this and the following two posts will be all about them.
As you guys know, I am writing for a German plus size blog, called Soulfully, which is sponsert by otto.de. My topic for this month is, of course, about culottes. Since Soulfully is only available in German ans because I just love the topic and the pictures I have made, I have decided to share them here with you.
I am not going to bore you with details and why I have chosen the items I did. To be honest, most of the time I don't really think about it that much. Combining an outfit comes naturally and I think that the best outfits are those you don't enforce.
So this one is my leather culotte. I have purchased it at the main range at Asos. I wanted to give it a try because it has got an elastic waistband... and fortunately it worked out. I really love these with knit sweater, casual shirts, boyfriend blazers and sleeveless jackets. 
Next up will be the denim culottes... another one of my favorites <3

Für meine deutschsprachigen Leser habe ich einen Link zu meinem Post auf Soulfully bereitgestellt. Ich bin gespannt was ihr sagt :)




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,