yaaay leather joggers


Joggers - JUNAROSE via ASOS / Blouse + Jumper - c/o JUNAROSE / Purse - Dorothy Perkins (sold out) / Black Heels - ASOS (similar) / Metallic Flats - New Look / Beanie - H&M (old)


Oh my god, I can't believe it. I have finally found the perfect fake leather joggers. I can't even count the times I have ranted here on my blog about how desperately I wanted to have leather joggers. I want them since a year.... a year!!! First I had to wait least a half year for them to be produced by plus size labels and then I just couldn't find any that wasn't poor fitting, in a cheap quality or just overall badly constructed. Ugh, I have already given up... I have already seen my biggest wish passing me by, ridiculing and flipping me off. Then I have found these. They are p-e-r-f-e-c-t! The fit is amazing, the look is clean an chic (no unneccesary additional pockets or zippers) and the PU quality is soft and has a beautiful dull shine...(oh, how I hate super shiny PU).
Since I love this pants so much I wanted to create two different looks. A feminine and a boyish/casual one. I really like both but I looove the outfit with the jumper. Probably because the jumper is my newest favorite piece in my closet. I have chosen a size larger because I wanted to have a wide fit. It goes with so many different items. I wear it with these joggers, with my pleated leather skirt, I wear it tucked into tailored cigarette trousers with brogues or monk shoes, with skinny jeans and chelsea boots. In fact, I wear it with nearly everything.
I also wore this outfit at my first day at fashion week in Berlin. I am there every season, mainly because of my job. But I always use one day to visit the Curvy fashion fair. It is the german fashion fair for plus size labels and retailers. I have already reported about it last season (only in German because the text turned out to be too damn long). But I can tell you that nothing has changed. 90% poorly designed or boring clothes, labels which are resistent against any good advice, a badly coreographed fashion show with models in mostly size 10/12 (don't get me wrong, they are beautiful, but I want more size diversity!). The only reason I am still going there is because of my fellow bloggers I am longing to see and because of the labels Zizzi and Junarose, which are the only ones with beautiful collections.

Speaking of Junarose, I have been invited to a private presentation of the pre collection autumn/winter 2015. Junarose has allowed me to bring two of my instagram followers to meet the Junarose team, where we have been introduced to the new collection by one of the designers. Elli from Curvy Fashionelli and Samela from Samelacurve were the lucky ones to win the raffle. Afterwards we have also been invited for dinner, to a beautiful Italian Restaurant in the inner city of Berlin. I have really enjoyed the whole evening and especially meeting the ambitious team behind Junarose. Below I have added some pictures of my favorite items for you.


Oh mein Gott, ich fasse es nicht. Ich habe endlich die perfekten Fake-Lederjogger gefunden! Ich kann schon gar nicht mehr die Male zählen in denen ich mich hier darüber ausgelassen habe wie unbedingt ich Lederjogger haben möchte. Ich will sie bereits seit einem Jahr.... einem JAHR! Zuerst musste ich mindestens ein halbes Jahr darauf warten, dass Plus Size Labels die Notwendigkeit der Herstellung von Lederjogger erkannt haben und danach konnte ich einfach keine finden, die nicht eine grottige Passform, eine furchtbar billige Qualität oder alles in allem schlecht konstruiert waren. Ich hatte bereits aufgegeben... ich sah meinen Traum, wie er an mir vorbei zog, mich verspottend und mit gezogenem Mittelfinger. Dann habe ich diese hier gefunden. Sie sind p-e-r-f-e-k-t! Die Passform ist großartig, der Look der Hose ist clean und chic (keine unnötigen, zusätzlichen Taschen oder Zipper, wo sie nicht hingehören) und die PU Ware ist wunderbar weich und hat einen dezenten, matten Glanz ...(wie ich super glänzenden PU hasse). Da ich diese Hose so sehr mag, habe ich mich dazu entschieden zwei Looks zu zeigen. Einen feminineren und einen eher burschikosen/ casualigen Look. Ich mag beide wirklich sehr, aber ich liiiebe das Outfit mit dem Pulli. Sehr wahrscheinlich weil dieser Pullover zu Zeit mit liebstes Teil im Kleiderschrank ist. Ich habe ihn mir extra in einer Größe größer bestellt um sicher zu gehen, dass er schön weit ist. Man kann ihn so toll kombinieren. Ich trage ihn mit dieser Lederjogger, mit meinem Lederfaltenrock, tucked in eine konfektionierte Zigarettenhose mit Brogues oder Monk Schuhe, mit Skinny Jeans und Chelseaboots. Naja, mit so ziemlich allem.
Ich habe dieses Outfit auch an meinem ersten Tag auf der Fashion Week in Berlin angehabt. Ich bin dort ja jede Saison, hauptsächlich wegen meiner Arbeit, aber einen Tag nehme ich mir um die Curvy Messe zu besuchen. Ich habe darüber bereits letzte Saison berichtet und da sich eigentlich nicht wirklich etwas geändert hat, brauche ich mich nicht zu wiederholen. Zusammengefasst gab es mal wieder langweilige Kollektionen im Überfluss, beratungsresistente Unternehmen und eine schlecht choreografierte Fashion Show mit Models, die die Größe 44 zumindest optisch nicht überschritten (versteht mich nicht falsch, die Models waren schön, aber ich wünsche mir nunmal mehr Vielfältigkeit). Der einzige Grund warum ich dort überhaupt noch hingehe ist um meine lieben Bloggermädels wiederzusehen, neue kennenzulernen und um die neuen Kollektionen von Zizzi und Junarose zu sehen.

Von Letzteren hatte ich glücklicherweise ein Einladung zur Präsentation der neuen Pre Collection Herbst/Winter 2015 bekommen inklusive gemeinsames Abendessen nach der Messe. Ich durfte sogar zwei meiner Instagram Follower mitbringen weswegen ich ein Gewinnspiel organisiert hatte. Die beiden bezaubernden Mädels die ich mitnehmen durfte waren Elli von Curvy Fashionelli und Samela von Samelacurve. Ich hatte einen ganz zauberhaften Abend mit Junarose und am meistens gefallen hat mir, neben der neuen Kollektion, dass ich das höchst ambitionierte und sympathische Team kennenlernen durfte.Unten habe ich für euch noch ein paar Bilder angefügt von meinen liebsten Teilen der neuen Junarose Kollektion.


gesponserter Beitrag / gifted by Junarose (c/o)







 

This winter I am totally into coats. These are the ones I liked most. As you can see, fake fur is still a thing. Also pastels, boyfriend coats, 60's inspired A-lined coats and checks. My favorites are definately the pastel boyfriend coat and the brushed checked coat.







I am totally obsessed with knits. There aren't many in plus size so I am always keeping my eye open! And how dope are these, kind of 80's inspired jumpers??? IN LOVE! And I really adore the long knit cardigans. You can't really recognize the length on the picture, but they are at least calf long.



Here are some more of my favorite pieces. The first one is a set made out of printed scuba fabric. Definately looking forward to this one! And the longline jacket in the same fabric is awesome.








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,